Terms and conditions
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
JustShop24 Moments solely and exclusively owns copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights associated with our Services and Contents and is protected under Indian law.
Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available remedies under applicable laws of the country.
Acceptance of Terms
You agree, undertake and covenant that, during the use of the Website, you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that.
- Belongs to another person or entity and to which you do not have any right.
- Engages in commercial activities without JustShop24 Moments’s prior written consent such as engages in contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising etc.
- Interferes with another user’s use of the Website.
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
The Website may allow you to post certain content, data or information of your own, such as reviews or allowing you to share your experience and views about our services, or other information to JustShop24 Moments using the Website (collectively referred to “User Content”).
- You, being the originator of the User Content, are responsible for the User Content that you upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website.
- JustShop24 Moments reserves the right to disable access to the User Content on the Website.You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the Website.
- You further represent and warrant that while posting any User Content on the Website you shall not use any offensive, libellous, derogatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable language.
- Further, you shall not post any content on the Website that is obscene, pornographic, constitutes an “indecent representation of women” as provided in The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
You hereby by way of accepting these Terms consent to the receipt of communication from us by way of e-mails and newsletters.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties like Facebook, Twitter, Payment Gateways and others. JustShop24 Moments is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, JustShop24 Moments strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website.
We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties that receive your Personal Information. The Services also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
Termination of Access to your Services
The Account can be terminated at any time by JustShop24 Moments in its sole discretion for any reason or no reason including your violation of these Terms or lack of use of Services. You acknowledge that the termination of services may be affected without any prior notice, and JustShop24 Moments may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the services.
- For flowers, cakes or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order.
- The service specifications (decorations, food, cake etc.) mentioned with the product photos is only representational. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products/services. Justshop Seller Services Private Limited., in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar/alternate product/service for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall JustShop24 Moments be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Justshop Seller Services Private Limited be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Justshop Seller Services Private Limited for that specific service/product.
- Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
- Incase of delay by the user for availing the services, an additional amount will be charged to you.
- JustShop24 Moments may, at our discretion, cancel your Yacht booking, for any booked date or alter its time without your consensus, because of matters beyond our or their reasonable control, for example non- cruising of the yacht due to adverse weather conditions, or unable to acquire safety/legal permissions. However, you will be given as much notice of any cancellation or alteration as is possible.
- JustShop24 Moments accepts no liability or responsibility for any injury, illness, damage , loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising in any of our services, even in circumstances where JustShop24 Moments may have negligently breached any duty of care that we may owe or have owed in connection with the provision of this surprise.
Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and partners to help, detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
While we recommend that you register yourself with us to maximize your experience on the Website, this feature is optional and you may opt out of registering on the Website and continue to use the Website as a guest. However, if you choose to buy on the Website, you will have to provide certain Personal Information that is necessary for us to process and complete delivery.
“Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number and email address disclosed by you in relation to the services available on the Website.
It may also consists of information relating to the following:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses by us as for providing service;
- Any of the information received under above clauses by us for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise
- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. No refunds will be done if the order is cancelled by you.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance.
- Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking.
- Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery.
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the service.
- Failure due to reasons beyond our control or any natural calamity/ disaster/ bad weather conditions.
You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Services and only in the event of any of the following circumstances
- Any perishable goods or flowers have been damaged at the time of delivery or
- JustShop24 Moments cancelling your order due to your delivery location falling outside our designated delivery zones
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s
- Or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”
- Or any payment issues arising out of the transaction
- Or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- JustShop24 Moments reserves the right to hold any transaction in case they find transaction to be suspicious.
All payments made against the services on www.justshop24.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Reserve bank of India. JustShop24 Moments does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.